Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camp




Madison looks forward to this week, every summer. It's camp week! I can not say enough positive things about Twin Rocks Friends Camp. This is the best camp! We have had a lot of interaction with this camp, through an after school Tracks program and this camp Mada has been involved in this year and in years past. The staff is amazing and does an awesome job!! What a great bunch of men and woman. They show God's love through there actions and attitudes with the kids. I have no problems letting my little darling go knowing she will be in the hands of these amazing people.


Madison is a pretty outgoing girl with no problems with being shy. She is pretty happy girl but I would classify Mada as a talker, but she is pretty quiet kid overall. I've noticed this week when I go to pick her up in the evenings, that she is quite bubbly and a different girl. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I have noticed that she is not the quiet but talkative girl. She is loud and full of energy and bubbling all over. :) This has been a good week for her.


While at camp, she has done many things. She has been out catching frogs, salamanders and worms. She has been swimming and canoeing (she is in the front of the boat with orange life jacket). They sing a lot of fun songs at camp, so Mada has come home and sang them all for us many times and with the hand/body motions. She has played in many games out on the big field, gone exploring in the woods, will head to the beach, make crafts, and meet some new friends.


1 comment:

Krista Motsinger said...

It is sooooo much fun watching your beautiful girl grow up! I am happy she enjoyed camp so much! She is such a sweet girl!