Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Morning Blessings

Three blogs in two days . . . this doesn't happen often. After my total meltdown last night, I feel absolutely horrible this morning. Is it possible to have a hang over after crying, when no alcohol was involved? Well, my first step this morning is to try and find some cheery things to think on. I was greeted this morning by a very sweet email from my daddy. Just what I needed but then, the water works started again.

I feel so blessed to have my parents. How wonderful they are. Yesterday my mother helped me navigate through a really hard situation. The points she made and advice given was just what I needed. I had been praying for wisdom and guidance and the Lord gave it to me, through my mom. - Thank you Mom!

This morning, my dad's words were the comfort I needed. Also, it was such a great reminder of the love the Lord has shown me, by giving me such a great family to surround me. Thank you Daddy!

This morning, my kids got to open up the prizes they won at the party last night. Reece's reaction to his cap guns was priceless. Of course I wasn't able to capture the first run outside, but snagged his second. He keeps telling me how awesome these guns are. Nothing like my kid's own joy and excitement to take me out of my funk. - Thank you kiddos! I hope my neighbors were already up, if not, I'm sorry they had to wake up to a kid screaming, "WOOHOO!" and a pop gun going off.

2 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

That is way funny....a bit disturbing...but funny;) JK:)
Your posts are not showing up on my page...weird!!! Hope you had a nice Sunday...it was beautiful, wasn' it??

beth said...

Your posts aren't showing on my blog page, either. I didn't know that you had posted new blogs, and I just happened to click on your name this morning, and saw all the new blogs you posted! Now I'm getting all caught up. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day with your sweet babies! :)