Monday, February 2, 2009

My Morning Musical


I was snugly under my covers this morning, trying to ignore my alarm clock that would not give me an extra 10 minutes of sleepy bliss. The kids are awesome at getting themselves up in the morning and getting ready for school. I normally get up about 20 minutes after they have already risen. This puts them in the kitchen eating cereal when I stumble out of bed to start the coffee pot and make lunches.

"Oh Gracie, come out, come out wherever you are!" Says Mada from the kitchen.


Grace gasps, probably because Madison never calls for Gracie and especially in such a sweet, playful manner. Grace was down in the bathroom taking care of her morning business.

"That's Maddie. I'm here. I'm heeeeere. I will dance to you. I am coming, twirling my twinkle toes. I am dancing to Maddie." Sings, Grace.


What a great way to wake up this morning. This is so much better than the normal morning bickering. I guess all the Wicked songs I have been listening to lately are starting to rub off on Grace. ;)

2 comments:

Robin hill farm said...

That's the best musical! Better than anything you could ever pay to see. :)

Krista Motsinger said...

Toooo cute:) I can just picture it!