Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marshmellows

I'm too tired to move right now. After 7 hours of cleaning, I walked into my house and sat down on the first chair my little legs to get me to. Lucky for me, it was the computer chair ;)



So, since I'm procrastinating and not wanting to get up, I'm roaming around on the Internet. I came across this and about died. I'm trying to figure out which one of these kids, my kids would be like. I think Madison would be like the girl that keeps taking picks with her nails. Reece would keep smelling it. Grace, I'm not sure, sometimes she shows great patience when a reward is evident and other times, she could care less.



If you have a few minutes and need some major cuteness, go watch it. http://www.parentdish.com/2009/09/16/the-marshmallow-test-cute-or-cruel/

3 comments:

Maridy Carpenter said...

That video is totally cute! I have no idea what Sara would do. I have half a mind to test her one of these days :)

Sarah said...

YOu totally should Maridy! I can only imagine how cute Sara would be!

Jenn Lopez said...

Oh that's cruel, but cute too!