Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sisterly . . . ummmm, Love?


These girls.  What can I say, really?  I'm assuming this is the typical sister relationship.  I would not know since I grew up with a brother 5 years my senior. These girls are always at it.  If they aren't fighting about Gracie who got the room all messy, then they are fighting about the other's toys getting in the other's way.  On the plus side, they LOVE being able to share each other's socks, hats and toys, when the mood suits them. They have double the stuff.
A few nights ago we were playing Wii for our family night.  We have a little family rivalry going on with another family from our church and well, my family stunk (yes, it was my fault, I stink at playing the Wii).  We lost the big family showdown and have a chance to redeem ourselves shortly and we are practicing so we can have a better showdown. :) Back to point, the girls were playing .  This is what happens when they go against each other.  They crack me up.  Again, I figure all this fighting is typical sister stuff.  They love each other and still get along . . . . well somewhat.

4 comments:

Jenn Lopez said...

LOVE that picture =) Although I know how tiring and irritating sibling rivalry can be.

Meridith S said...

Too cute. I think they are pretty normal. I remember having some real fights with my brother, and we are okay now.

beth said...

Oh, that's nothing. When my sister and I were growing up, we used to kick, scratch, and pull hair. We were little heathens!
Our children bicker all the time. It gets so annoying, and they don't understand why I feel so much more relaxed when they are at school. :)

Krista Motsinger said...

hahaha, I am laughing because I could so see Beth and her sister doing that. They only looked like angels, I guess;)
I am with you on this...having only brothers, I don't totally relate but MJ and I WERE HORRIBLE and sadly, we didn't get a long til we were in our 20's. Personalities was our problem...age had NOTHING to do with it. Zach and I were always best friends...hardly ever fought.