Sunday, February 14, 2010

Prayer

My dear friends and family.  I have no funny little tidbit my kids said or even anything fun to relate to you that we have done the past few weeks.  I come to you to ask you to pray.  My heart is heavy and burdened.  My dear church is dealing with some things and what we need the most is prayer.  Prayer for wisdom. Prayer for a miracle. Pray for us to give God all the glory.  We don't see His plan and big picture.  How wonderful that would be, wouldn't it?  Our church is in the midst of a trial. We know God uses trials to His glory and great purpose.  So I ask you, please, please pray for us.  Pray for our deacons, the road ahead of them is great and wisdom is so greatly needed.  Pray for our Pastor.  His trial is great and peace and direction are needed.  Pray for our church body, that we can act and sacrifice and seek God's Will.  That this whole situation would build our church up stronger.
Thank you in advance for your coveted prayers.

1 comment:

Krista Motsinger said...

*******Praying Sarah*************
love you