Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Easy Bake Whatcha Going To Make?



As I've talked about before, my Mother is staying with me while they wait for a few banks to agree how to split up the cash for the sale of the home my parents are trying to buy. She has been here for 3 weeks and counting. I'm trying to talk her into staying longer, but I think she is getting antsy to get away from my crazy house. ;)
Her time here has been really nice. My kids have loved having Grandma here. It's been a great time to bond. Mada and Grandma have been baking. Grandma took some time to do Mada's "Easy bake, whatcha going to make?" as my kids call it. Madison just glowed as she and grandma made a little cake and frosted it.
Good memories.

2 comments:

Jenn Lopez said...

So precious! What amazing memories your children have of their Grandma who lives so far away. Have I ever told you, I just completely ADORE your mom!!! The both of you just warm my heart!

Robin hill farm said...

Hope everyone is having a great visit. Enjoy your time together! :)