Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sparkle

It's been a long week.  Seriously, I haven't had a week feel this long in FOREVER!!  What's funny, is that I spent the week actually doing nothing.  I had been sick all week and beside working on Tues, spent the rest of the week on my back watching tv.  Funny, how I finally get to rest and try to relax and the week dragged by so slowly.  Perhaps there is something to be said for being busy, at least the work week flies by.

I did get to paint some cute little toes this week.  Keep in mind, I was incredibly dizzy when painting these, so it's quite an accomplishment that I actually got the paint on the nail.  Of course there was paint on their little toes too, but hey, I can't always be perfect! ;)

Aren't these just too cute!!! Girls are fun!  I love sharing these little girly things with the girls.  It's always fun to listen to the girls talk about what colors they like and their opinions on how they look.  Throw in some sparkle top polish and it the evening couldn't of been more perfect.

3 comments:

Jenn Lopez said...

precious!

beth said...

Those are some cute toes! :)
Hope you are finally feeling better.
Beth.

Krista Motsinger said...

very cute toes. I hope you are feeling better! Looking forward to spending sometime with u next week:)