Saturday, March 27, 2010

How We Pass Our Days Away

So, I finally figured out how to add video to my blogs again. Be ready, my friends, the video's are going to start rolling now!!! *side note* I hate when people update an already good program. Facebook keeps changing their page and then blogspot did the same, getting rid of options that I loved and used.** I know you have been dying to know how this family likes to spend our downtime. In summer, we often go for bike rides and hikes. Living in this beautiful part of the country, we have many spots to choose from. In the winter, those options just aren't options. What do we do, you ask. It's simple really. We dance, jiggle, glide and shake our booties. We need exercise, but it's too cold to go outside . . . so . . . this is what we do . . . .

4 comments:

Jessica L said...

Reece has those hips swingin' doesn't he? Maddie was looking so serious too. Such funny kiddos.

Sarah said...

I KNOW!!! I was trying so hard not to laugh on the video so I didn't shake the camera! Those hips cracked me up!

Krista Motsinger said...

That made me smile. Man..they are sure growing up Sarah.

The Klobas Clan said...

Such a cute video! And what a great way to spend a rainy day :-)