Monday, December 1, 2008

Peanut M&M's


Last night we got one of those monstrous bags of Peanut M&M's. I was elated and could taste the peanut and chocolatey goodness already. My husband was in a stinker mood and decided to act as one too. I had placed the big bag of my favorite candy in the console between us. My husband decides to sucker punch the bag. I'm outraged that he would do such a thing!

"Don't break the nuts, Mister, or I will break your nuts." I say, then quickly add, "I will pick out all your M&M's and smash them." Nice cover, wasn't it?! My kids were none the wiser for my little jab. I was quite proud of myself really.


My husband takes another punch at the bag and I quickly swipe the bag away. I give him an exasperating sigh.


"Daddy is going to hurt when his nuts break." Grace says


How can you not laugh at such an innocent and very true statement.


6 comments:

Robin hill farm said...

That's so funny. Kids are such great comic relief, aren't they? So, did you have to break Mike's nuts, or did he finally start behavin'? :)

Jessica L said...

Good save. That reminds me of Lenny the other day spelling something to me that was a little on the inappropriate side and the kids were just in the other room. I laughed and reminded him that his children are too smart and could probably figure it out. So he better be careful. :)

Sarah said...

B - He was laughing so hard he forgot all about the peanut M&M's. Of course, Grace was quite proud of herself to make us laugh, she kept saying it over and over again and looking at us with a smile. So cute.

Monkey - Ya, we can't spell anymore either, Mada has such big ears and wants to know everything we say and spelling something is like a beacon to her to listen more closely.
Innappropiate talk? Why Money!! That is a whole other side of you I just don't know!

Krista Motsinger said...

LOL.....that is stinkin' funny!!!

kells times four said...

You can't be talking about my brother? I thought he was the perfect brother all these years :)

That's a pretty funny story! Grace is a character!

Jessica L said...

yeah. i keep my blog pretty clean since my mom reads it and all... :)