Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wicked

Turning 30 is not pleasant. In fact, it's downright horrible. Today is my birthday and I would rather not blog about it, because honestly, I'm trying not to think about it.

BUT, this day is turning into a fabulous one! I'm super super SUPER excited that the musical, "Wicked" is coming to Portland. Today, I'm buying tickets to see this fab show. I can't even tell you how excited I am that I FINALLY get to see this musical. What a wonderful night it will be when my girlfriends and I get to go. Ohhh, March just can't come soon enough!!! I guess there is an up side to turning 30!

Here is a little taste of one of the songs from the Tony Awards a few years back. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nP1wx3eSfI

5 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Sarah said...

Me either!!!!! I'm listening to the soundtrack 24/7!!! I will by mouthing the words when we go! lol

imjustaphoneguy said...

Birthdays happen, kid. When you make it to 40, 30 won't seem too bad! Wicked?

Robin hill farm said...

Happy belated birthday! Turning thirty isn't that bad, is it? Next year, I'll be there. Hope you had a great birthday! :)

Jenn Lopez said...

Happy Birthday....a few days late. I am SO Sorry it completely slipped my mind!!! But know that I am sending you birthday wishes today!!! I'll be there next year. It seems like it was a blink ago that we were getting our licenses and you were driving that cute little civic playing the "low rider song". Can that really have been almost 15 years ago?!?!? Love you so much, and Happy Birthday!!