Thursday, June 26, 2008

9 Years Later . .

9 Years Ago . . . .
Today . . .


Today is Mike's and my 9 year anniversary! How time has flown by! I always say that is seems like Mike and I have always been together but then it feels like we just got married last week. It has been a packed 9 years. We have had three kids, bought two houses, went through a strike at work, comforted each other through 5 close family deaths, bought 5 cars, gone on countless road trips, got flooded in in the middle of Napa Valley (our most notorious worst vacation ever but still so funny!), remodeled a bathroom and a kitchen, re floored a great room together, had 5 dogs, 5 fish, watched our roof fly off during a 139mph windstorm together, laughed at each other many times, snuggled in to watch many a movies, stood strong together when our kids tried to pull a fast one, and my oh my, how this list can go on!!! It's been a fun 9 years though at times pretty rough, it has been wonderful to have this man to go through it all with. The Lord has blessed me with Mike. How incredible he is. He is an involved father who loves to hang out with his kids. He is a patient husband to endure my many mood swings and ideas. I'm looking forward to many more years and adding more to our list of things we have gone through together!


5 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

Congrats!!!!!!! 9 years is so awesome!!! And WOW...youve had a lot of cars, lol;)

kells times four said...

Ah...a trip down memory lane! :) It's so great to sit back and think of all the great/not-so great times in our lives, huh? Getting married is one of the greatest times, that's for sure! Having children, well you know how awesome that is! I'm so glad you're my sister-in-law and that Michael makes you happy!!! Plus, I got three awesome nieces/nephews out of the relationship :) hehe...

Robin hill farm said...

Hope you had a great anniversary. Congratulations on nine wonderful years!!

Krista Motsinger said...

PS...I counted and Jason and I have had 6 in 4 years. Now, that my dear is very sad, lol:)

Jenn Lopez said...

Congradulations! I can't believe that you guys have been married 9 years!!! WOW!!! It does seem like just a blink ago we were taking pictures before your wedding and TPing your car after. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!