Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweet Cousin's Wedding

Yesterday my kids and I had the honor to go and watch Sweet Cousin get married. It was a gorgeous wedding outside in this little haven in Old Town Pasadena. The wedding was beautiful and one of a kind. My kids have been looking forward to this wedding for months. Every day, they would ask me if it was time to go to the wedding. Everyday I would have to tell them no. My kids didn't really care about the wedding. You see, Sweet Cousin was going to have a candy table with all sorts of yummy candy for the kids. I had made the mistake of telling my kids about this part of the wedding celebration. What kid wouldn't be going nuts over the prospect of jars of candy that they could go and choice many from?!
Like I said, the wedding was lovely. The vows were heartfelt, the toasts were sweet, the dances brought tears to my eyes. My Sweet Cousin and her Funny Man were surrounded by the perfect amount of people who loved them and cared for them. Truly a wedding out of a fairytale.
At the end of the night, on our way back to my parents home, I asked my kids what their favorite part was.
Mada said, "I loved the dancing with Bubu (hee hee, we all refer to him lovingly as Bobo)." It was one of the sweetest moments. He took her out to the floor and danced with her like she was the most important girl there. He boogied with her, twirled her and gave her all his attention. What a special memory she has now. Not one she will ever forget.

Reece's told me his favorite part was all the candy and toys. Not surprising . . . there was so much candy and toys!!! My son left that party with a huge bag of candy. His eyes were twinkling!!

Lastly, I asked Grace what her favorite part of the wedding was.

"My favorite part was dancing with the Princess." Grace told us. Oh My!!! Isn't that precious?!

It was an absolutely wonderful wedding. I LOVED being able to see all my family!! I love you all so much.
Now, pictures!!!! I want pictures!!! :)





A little video of Mada's special memory

2 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

I am happy the wedding went so well!!! And that your kids had so much fun!! See you soon!

Krista Motsinger said...

hey...do youknow how to upload a youtube video on your blog? My friend was wondering how;)