Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cozy Feet

Since the kids have been gone Mike and I have been able to actually spend time together. On the rare occasions we both have the day off, we will sit and watch some movies. I say some because we have been watching 3 or 4 in a sitting. I know, right? What a total waste of time! I agree, but I LOVE it!!! How often do you hear of a mommy of three young kids being able to sit and watch 3 movies!? It's been wonderful!
Whats my favorite thing about watching movies, you ask? Oh, you didn't? Well, I'll tell you anyway. I LOVE snuggling up with my hubby. Even after being married to my man for 10 years, I still get giddy when he puts his arm around me.

Oh, guess what?! My girls are coming home today!!! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

beth said...

Oh, how nice to enjoy some alone time with your hubby. I bet you're happy to have your kiddos back, though. It's always nice to get a break, but it's good when they come back home, too.

Jenn Lopez said...

and you know what all that snuggling and no kids leads to.... ;)

Sarah said...

I do believe that is how we got kids in the first place ;)