Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun In The Sun

I thought I would post a few pics of us while down here in my beloved Cali. We have been having a wonderful time with my family. The weather is gorgeous and warm and it's soooo wonderful to be here enjoying it. I am not missing my soggy, wet town . . . . . but am missing my sweet man. :(


Grace got to open up her birthday gift from my parents. She got a a scooter and even got to ride it in the hallway for a few minutes. She loves the scooter and has been having a blast on it.



Today it was super warm so we picked up a sweet slip 'n slide and were having some fun. The kids were all running around going absolutely bonkers slipping and sliding. It was a lot of fun to watch them all getting wet and having the best time.

4 comments:

beth said...

Whoo hoo. Nothing like some fun in the sun to lift the spirits. It seems to be wetter and cooler around these parts this year, so I'm glad that you are able to get away from it for a while. Have a great time!! :)

Jenn Lopez said...

Great pics! Is this your parents new house?

Sarah said...

Thanks Beth!!! I'm back home now, but sooo want to go back. I came home to rain . . .ewe!!!!

Jenn, Yep, the one with the scooter is the new house. Absolutely gorgous on the inside. They have yet to tackle the outside. Got to love a foreclosure home . . .

Krista Motsinger said...

I never saw this post! Very cute. Why are you always hiding in the background you silly girl! You are so beautiful! Shesh! Very cute pics by the way! LOVE IT:)