Saturday, October 31, 2009

Apple Bobbing


Tonight was the family halloween party. Those who know me, know I'm not really a big fan of the holiday, but how can I turn down a good family party? I put some pictures up on my facebook page, so if you are wanting more, go check those out, but if you just want to watch a few little videos of the night, stay here and catch these out.

One of the games tonight was apple bobbing. Reece was a animal. He ended up winning, getting 16 apples in 1 minutes. He threw his whole head into the bucket and was actually pretty good at snagging up those apples. Hmmm, are there professional apple bobbers out there? I think we found our sons true calling.


After the three boys, who were the only brave willing to do it, Madison decided that she couldn't be shown up by the boys, so she tried it out too.



1 comment:

beth said...

I'm not a big fan of Halloween, either. I wasn't going to take the kids trick-or-treating this year, since Lee had to work, but their grandparents came for a visit, and wanted to take them out, so they did go.

You should post more pics here on your blog for your friends that don't have Facebook. *hint,hint* :)