Friday, October 23, 2009

My Darling

My Darling

You don't come around very often
In fact, I seldom do see you.
You like to stay away for months at a time
Usually only staying a season.

I think about you mostly in the mornings
But pine after you at night too
You are on my mind so often
Why do you play with me so?

When you show up I grow faint
Can this really be?
Is it you or are my eyes deceiving me?
It is too good to be true.

My Beloved, come home with me
You add so much to my mornings
You are the perfect ending to my days
We will spend so much time together

My Darling Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate Creamer .
Welcome Back.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

That is really wierd ...

Sarah said...

I know . . . . wierd mood day ;)

imjustaphoneguy said...

I'm sure there's a twelve step program for that somewhere.

Jenn Lopez said...

did you write the poem?

beth said...

LOL! You are too funny, Sarah! :) I don't drink much coffee, but I LOVE chocolate and peppermint. One of my favorite DQ Blizzards is the Mint Oreo flavor.

Enjoy your dear, sweet friend every morning! He he. :) Cute poem, by the way! Love it!