Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wonder What I'll Be Doing

I bet you are out there wondering what I'll be doing this Saturday since my husband works and my laundry is almost non-existent with my super big loads being done during the week. With the free time I'll have this weekend, I think I need to use it doing something messy. I mean, really, with that free time I should use it to clean up right?!

I think I'm going to make these. You really need to go and check these out. I'm already thinking of a few people who would be delighted to receive something so warm and gooey.

7 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

It looks wonderful, other then the PUMPKIN part;)

Gayle said...

I would love some ... your poor 'ol mom

Sarah said...

How can you say that?! The pumpkin is the mouth watering part!!! I feel like I don't you you anymore! ;)

Mom, if they turn out good, I'll bring some down or make them while we are down there.

Gayle said...

Promise??!!!! I always said you were a good girl.

Krista Motsinger said...

maybe you never did know me then...I LOATHE the taste of pumpkin;)

Natalie @ Perry's Plate said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for the comment about the cookies. I think they'd be good with some extra cinnamon, too. :)

Did you end up trying those pumpkin rolls?

Jenn Lopez said...

Oh Sarah, those look wonderful! I have some extra pumpkin in the fridge from some Pumpkin bread I made last night. I think I know what I'll be doing tomorrow after church.