Monday, December 7, 2009

Bite It's Head Off


Today is one of those RARE days I actually get to spend the day doing what I want to do.  Too bad it's too cold outside to go for a walk.  I can handle cold, but 25 degrees is just too cold my California Girl Blood to deal with.  So, I decided to be productive and take care of the bills. BLECK!  I was running around town when I bumped into my Father In Law.  I got to spend some time talking with him and catching up.  It's been forever since I have been able to really do that.  Grace was with me and asked to go to Grandpa's shop.  Grandpa has candy there and apparently this time, he has some turtles.

"I'm going to bite it's head off first so it can't see me eat the rest of him." says Grace.

Ummmm . . . ewe and yuck.

**Side note . . . holy cow, Grace's hair is getting long!!!

4 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

lol! Cute!
Her hair is getting long:) I noticed that last week! beautiful girl!
PS Turtles means we may just accidently stop by the shop today, heehee

beth said...

Wow! A day to do whatever you want? That's awesome! I want to go for a walk, too. But of course it's cold here, also. I think our high today is supposed to be in the twenties. Way too cold. I'm ready for it to warm up already, and it's not even winter yet! :) Grace's hair looks beautiful. Long and sleek and shiny. She's lovely, just like her mama.
Have a great day! Beth.

kells times four said...

That girl is so darn funny! I just love her! I miss my daddy, but glad you got to see him :)

imjustaphoneguy said...

Happy Birthday (11DEC)