Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tooth Fairy Bites The Dust While Knocking Santa Out

Mada lost another tooth! Can I get a WOOO HOOO!! It was the easiest fall-out of all. Mada bit down on a scarf while playing Doggie with Grace. Grace gave the scarf a tug and out came Mada's tooth. It was actually pretty awesome because the tooth was barely wiggly. Yeah!!!
Have a mentioned yet that Mada discovered the Tooth Fairy isn't real? She was questioning it before, but was reading in her Baby Sitters Club book and low and behold, it spilled the beans. Mada came up to me a few days ago and told me she knew the truth about it all. I told her she was right, but wasn't it fun to pretend that there was one? She agreed and we agreed not to tell the younger ones. It was a sad moment, because Santa got snuffed too. :( Amazing isn't it that my little girl knocked out two of the fun childhood things in one day.

Beware my friends, Tooth Fairies can knock out Santa. ;)

1 comment:

kells times four said...

Bummer! I've been waiting for the day when Collin realizes the truth too. Until then, I can enjoy him not knowing the real truth yet! It's fun to see how excited he gets over knowing the tooth fairy or easter bunny is coming. And, he still writes letter to Santa. Least Madison isn't going to tell anyone. She's a good sport!