Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Something to Tide You Over

I'm tired. I'm worn out. I'm emotionally drained. Yes, my kids are back home and sucking the life right out of me, isn't it wonderful! Always so nice to have all my kids back under my roof. Nothing like all three of my babies home, tucked safely in their beds, when I rest my head on my pillow at night. That said to say, I'm tired, worn out and drained, a new blog post will come soon, in fact we leave for a weekend get-a-way in two days, so in the meantime enjoy a few recent shots.


Isn't life grand at home?

Hey there cute stuff!

Awe, kids getting in touch with our towns roots!


Grace and Logan feeling the need for speed!
A rare shot of me and my little toothless wonder.
Daddy is happy the kids are home too! Finally, someone to laugh at his jokes ;)

3 comments:

kells times four said...

Awe...bet it feels good to have all the kids home! I have to tell you, when I was there last weekend, I asked Grace if she was missing her brother and sister? She said "No, they'll come home some day." It was so cute!

Krista Motsinger said...

That is super funny Laurie;) And Sarah, I am sorry you are tired already! Now that your kids are home, you may start to feel a little like me! Down right worn down!:( Hope it doesn't last!

Jessica L said...

Amen sister! I hear ya and am in agreeance. (Is that a word? I'm having problems spelling lately.) My brain must be fried too.
Have a fun little trip.
We love our date nights and schedule them whenever Mommy starts getting frustrated. (Which is at leat every other week!)
Hang in there!