Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When The Boys Are Away The Girls Will Play

Grace and I had a lovely time playing tea party last night.

Bottoms Up! Wait, what's that? Did you see that? Here, let me bring it into focus better for you . . .

Yah, that's what I thought I saw . . . it appears Spiderman came to our tea party too, and dressed for the occasion. Yes, Cinderella's gown looks quite lovely with the web pattern going on.

"Grace what do you think Reece will say about Spiderman being dressed up?"



"Yah, that's I think too."


4 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

That is super funny! I will be so happy to see your kiddos home! It just doesn't seem right not having them here!:(

Jessica L said...

The color totally sets off his muscles too. Reece should let Spidey express himself all the time!

Jenn Lopez said...

You're having too much fun! Love Spidey's new outfit. Grace is getting so big and so beautiful!!! Love ya lots, friend!

beth said...

Ha ha! I love it! So funny. :)