Monday, July 6, 2009

Popped

I think Reece popped one of his stitches out today. Uh-oh. Official word will come in tomorrow when Mike takes him to the Dr. I hope he didn't, but it sure looks like it. If he did, he'll have to get stitched up again and have another 10 days of resting his leg. Very hard for a little active boy to do.
In other "Popped" news, 4th of July was great.

The kids got to do sparklers.Madison enjoyed sparkling the backyard.
Reece played swords with his sparkler.

I stood on the deck and annoyed all who came around. This is what I do best.
Mike lit the fireworks and then ran for his dear life.
All the cousins sat down to enjoy the display. What fun they had.
This last picture I threw in because it is just because. Mike took his little niece over to watch the big display that was going off. Looks like a hill is on fire or something, doesn't it?

1 comment:

beth said...

I sure hope Reese didn't mess up his stitches. That would be hard for a little one to rest for so long. Hopefully all is well, and he can have them removed soon. Looks like you guys had a great forth. Ours was pretty low key. Lee had to work. But we did go see the fireworks display that our town puts on at the fairgrounds. So besides that, it just felt like any other day. I'm glad to hear you had a fun and safe fourth.