Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too Warm For Us Oregonians

Let's face it. When the temperature here on the Oregon Coast reaches 70 . . . everyone is complaining about how hot it is. I have to admit, my California blood is almost non existent . . . it's warm for me too. The difference is, I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! It makes me so happy!!
On that note . . . it's too warm and beautiful out to be sitting here blogging, so here a few pictures of the things we are doing while I am NOT sitting here. ;)

We went on a fantastic bike ride!!! We rode across town. All three kids on their OWN bikes! They did fabulous! We are biking family! Afterwards, we all lounged on the back "porch" and drank water and talked about the ride. I love this family!







Lovin' on my Honey! What better time than in the summer!

Our water slide fills up all sorts of time. We took a pool noodle and poked holes in it. Strap it to a 2x4 and run the hose into it. Perfect for keeping the slide wet and the kids cool!

Water guns. How so up Reece's alley these things are. He gets to shoot people. People don't really die. Perfect.


3 comments:

Jessica L said...

:) Glad you are having a good summer. Great slide idea. You guys are smart!

Krista Motsinger said...

looks like your spending you sunny weather the same way we are:) Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

beth said...

Yay for summer weather! It's over one hundred here and HOT HOT HOT! But we are loving it!! There's been lots of going to the beach, playing in the swimming pool, and hanging out way after dark going on here. Oh, how I love summer!! :)