Friday, September 5, 2008

Becoming Famous


So this is just a little tidbit.

I went the mailbox the other day and pulled out my pile of mail. I walked into the house and over to my desk to sort through the pile, like I do everyday. Bill, junk, bill, bill, weekly ads, camp pamphlet, bill . . . . wait, camp pamphlet?! I pick it up and browse through it. It's the big mailer that I'm assuming they mail out to all the families of the kids that went to there camp throughout the summer. It has a few words from the President on the front and inside a few articles about upcoming events and special seminars they hosting. Another page shows the new remodel of some cabins. I close the pamphlet and look at the back where our address and name were printed and low and behold, there is Maddie. The picture I posted when I blogged about her at camp, the one of her in the boat out on the lake, was on the cover. HA! My little girl is famous! ;)

2 comments: