Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Went Wee Weee Wee All The Way Home




Grace has experienced being home alone with just me for a few days now. I asked her if she missed Madison and she gave me a quick no.

"How about Reece?" I ask

"Nope. I like just you all to myself."

I'm thinking that she is so excited to have the mornings all to herself because I give her her own cup of coffee. No, don't worry, it's not REAL coffee. Just steamed milk and a little Almond Roca Syrup to make it delicious!!! Grace loves this!! She made a little teacup and saucer while we were on vacation this summer so I have to put her morning cup of coffee in this. I am training my little girl well. She is just like mommy with her coffee. :)


We were playing a family game last night. I Spy board game. We finished the game and we were letting each of the kids go through and spy something that we had to find. It came to Grace's turn and she says:

"I spy with my little eyes, they are right here, a pink purse" (see the pic)

We thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Jenn Lopez said...

So precious!

kells times four said...

Grace is the character out of the three, huh? That's precious how she said she likes you all to herself! How funny!

Krista Motsinger said...

I spy a little cutie pie;) I am happy you get time with Grace. I was thinking that is how it will be with little Peyton...I will get my time alone with her when she is Logan's age...my kids will just flip flop in the ages of when I get alone time;) Kind of special time, huh? I love having peyton but I do miss my one on one times with Logan.