Friday, September 26, 2008

Clue

I am completely clueless sometimes. My husband and I were watching the Season Premiere of The Office, one of our favorite shows. A set of commercials comes on and we are sitting there watching them because we gave up our Tivo (a very sad day, but had to be done). A commercials pops up and it's for Clue. Remember the old game where you try to guess who done it and where? Mr. White, in the Conservatory with a WRENCH!!!
Well it rambles on and then it gets to the end;
"Is it Mrs. White with a penny? Is it Cornall Plum with a bottle top? Or is it Miss Scarlett with a nail file?"
"What?!?!" I proclaim "You have got to be kidding!! They are messing around with Clue now! Leave it to those Gun Control, Video games are bad, we can talk about our problems with terrorist they'll make peace with us, kind of people to get a hold of a CLASSIC game and ruin it."

Mike looks over at me. "Are you serious?"

I stare back, well yes I'm serious, I'm annoyed!

"Sarah, it's a scratch it commercial. You scratch the scratch it with a penny, bottle cap or nail file."

Oh. Oops. Well, I bet they would like to get there hands on Clue and mess it up to the weapons being a those things. Ya, take that.

3 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

Preach it Sarah:) I have had many of those "roll your eyes at what Krista is saying" moments with Jason:)

imjustaphoneguy said...

Actually, I heard on the news not too long ago that they are "modernizing" Clue, so your indignation may be needed later.

Jenn Lopez said...

Sarah your "Red Hairness Lucy" is screaming through!!! I love it!!

~Ethel =)