Sunday, September 14, 2008

GeoCaching


So I've read some of my friends blogs about geocaching. I think it sounds like a blast!! What a perfectly fun way to spend a Saturday as a family!


Our family has never gone, been close a few weeks back, but something always come up and we don't go. So, I'm blogging about it, so we have to go now! I mean I have now put it out there in the blogosphere that our family is going to go this weekend. Have to follow through now, too late to turn back! Look, I have even added a little tally to our page so that you can see how successful we are as treasure seekers!


We are off to find our pirate treasure! :) Of course, these kids will now have to take out there apple smiles and put on there hiking gear!

3 comments:

Robin hill farm said...

Oh,geo-caching is so much fun. You guys are gonna love it!! We haven't gone in such a long time.
:( We need to go cache hunting again sometime soon. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Jenn Lopez said...

Did you find anything? That sounds like something the boys would be into next summer!

Sarah said...

so, this geocaching is just frustrating . . . I'm not getting it. I'm blaming it on the gps. :( I will keep on, keeping on though, my kids want treasure. I guess there is a whole big geocaching subculture with etiquette and such . . . I feel like a foreigner