Sunday, September 7, 2008

Male Bonding


I have to admit, having my kids grow up has been a lot of fun. I went through a few years where I really morned that we were done having kids and that my kids were growing up! It's moments like this, tonight, that just really make me so excited to have older kids.
For the last two hours, Mike and Reece have been sitting down playing video games together. A big passion they share. I have to laugh because I keep hearing,
"Go sock it to him!"
"I got this guy, you go get that one"
"YA!! Just like that!"
"In here!! There is a bunch of energy!"
Mike has so much patience with Reece too, although I think Reece can hold his own in any game now. In fact, I do believe Reece now consistently beats his dad on Mario Party DS.
They are so cute sitting there playing there man games and having some fun daddy-son time.

1 comment:

Krista Motsinger said...

So Logan and Jason have started this! Jason bought a motorcycle game and they have been playing it together! Such cute times!!