Sunday, September 28, 2008

GeoCaching and Amazing Race

So, I'm just putting this out there in case any of you think that ALL Oregonians look like this. Because, lets face it, Oregon is known as quite the liberal state. If you watch Amazing Race, kudos to you because I think the show rocks, it's my most favorite. BUT, the couple from Oregon, IS NOT what we all look like!!! So, no jokes from my peanut gallery of friends on this one. ;)

GeoCaching stinks. We went again tonight and couldn't find a thing!!! I swear our GPS is totally off!!! We were supposed to be in a park and we found our self sitting in the middle of a storage unit. Great place to hide things, but not quite what we were looking for. :( We have decided to put this little outing aside for now. We'll look into buying a better GPS unit, but not any time soon. I think my dear friend, Beth needs to come and show me how there family does it. hint hint

1 comment:

Robin hill farm said...

Next time you need a vacation, come on out Hermiston way and we'll go cache hunting together. :) Don't spend alot of money on a new gps. Ours is just a cheap gps from Bi-Mart, and we've found several caches. Actually, to be more accurate, I guess I would have to say that Lee has found lots of caches. I don't have a clue how to use the gps. Lee always mans the gps, and when we get withing a couple feet of the cache, we start looking together. It's not as easy to use the gps as you would think. Good thing we're not lost in the woods, and are using the gps to find our way out! ;)