Friday, April 17, 2009

Airing My Dirty Laundry

As I was out in the garage pulling out t-shirts to throw in the washer when Grace came out the door. My dirty laundry has taken on a life of it's own this week and doubled in size. Amazing isn't it? Laundry can take over a space before you know it. It's really my own fault it grew into such a beast. I didn't finish it up last weekend and with a family of five . . . that is a huge mistake. What was I thinking?!

It didn't take Grace long to get out of there. I think she was afraid the clothes would overtake her and she would never find her way out.

"Rock on, Momma, rock on!" Grace hollers at me as she is retreating back to safety.

I'm so proud. So, anyone want to come over and fold some clothes? I need neighbors like Kate Gosselin, to just come over and fold my laundry and another to come over and put it away. I should of had multiples ;)

3 comments:

beth said...

Oh, dear. Look at that laundry mountain! :) I hate it when I haven't done laundry for a while, and it's all piled up. It seems like the laundry will never end.
If I lived next door, I would gladly come over and help you tackle that pile! We could get it done together. "When we work together, we can make the job more fun." so says Strawberry Shortcake. :)

Sarah said...

LOL!!! Thanks Beth . . .nothing like a quote from Strawberry Shortcake to put life in perspective ;) lol
Actually I have a secret . . .a good glass of wine, a sappy romantic movie (normally I reach for Pride and Predjudice) and away I fold. Not so bad then. :)

Jessica L said...

Hee hee... I'm wondering with all that laundry, it's probably a godsend that your kids had costume week at school, since they didn't have any clean clothes to wear! :)

Sorry I don't live closer. I would help you fold while your kids kept my kids company. :)