Friday, April 3, 2009

Button Pushing

We were riding in the van on our way to school a few morning ago. Reece was tying his shoes and Madison was sticking things in her bag. Grace was sitting in her booster seat still in her PJ's and doing something a rather. Reece spotted Grace and her lack to do something in accordance to Reece's standards.
"Grace!" Reece hollers at her. "That's not right!"


"Reece, don't push my buttons and I wont push yours," Grace responds.


I about spit my coffee out. Where did this girl get such sass?

6 comments:

kells times four said...

That is hilarious! That sounds like Gracie! Too funny!

Krista Motsinger said...

Oh, I know who she gets if from.....YOU:):) heehee

Jessica L said...

Yeah. Krista's absolutely right. That's the first thing I thought. Sounds like a little mini you. :)

beth said...

LOL! That is too cute. :)

Sarah said...

I have no clue what you are all infering (halo shining brightly over my head), I'm a sweatie pie :)

imjustaphoneguy said...

Seems to me that you were always good at pushing my buttons.