Monday, April 13, 2009

Minnie and Bugs

It's Spirit Week at school! A whole week full of craziness!! Today is Cartoon Character day. Madison was Minnie Mouse and Reece was Bugs Bunny. I have yet to discover what is in store for them, but they were so excited to make there costumes last night. Maddie worked on putting her ears together while Reece and I poured through Fred Meyer looking for bunny ears. You would of thought it would of been a bit easier since Easter was only yesterday!!! Do note Reece's bunny tail . . . he worked on that one all by himself too.

I'm not quite sure what Madison is doing with her arm. She must think Minnie poises like that.
Apparently Reece thinks that Bugs is a fighting Rabbit, because he was all ninja rabit on the way into school. I guess that carrot is to Bugs like spinach is to Popeye.



Tomorrow is Patriot Day(the school's mascot). I work at the school tomorrow and thought I would dress up, but I have no clue what to do!! Any suggestions?

5 comments:

beth said...

They are sooo cute in their costumes. I love how Maddie poses with her arm like that. Reminds me of Lilly. She poses like that, even when she isn't in costume. Ha ha. :) I don't have any suggestions for you for your own costume tommorrow. I've never been very creative. But I bet you'll think of something. Have fun!!!

Krista Motsinger said...

very cute and creative.

kells times four said...

Very cute and great costumes! They're both sweeties!

I say paint blue starts on your face and spray red or white hairspray in your hair (the temporary wash out kind.) Good luck!

Sarah said...

OHHHH, good idea . . . . . I couldn't find anything for the hair, tried . . .they only carry stuff like that during Halloween . . . too bad I wasn't out in POrtland so I could run to the Halloween Shop . . but I like the paint on face idea . . . .Good One Laurie Lou!

Jenn Lopez said...

Your kids are getting SO big! Maddison looks like she has quite a personality. Great job (kids and mom) on the costumes. They look amazing!