Thursday, April 16, 2009

Surprise Me Day!


Yep, "Surprise Me, Day". The kids got to be creative and surprise the teachers with their costumes today. My kids chose to be "Bed Heads." We got some crazy hair stuff and spiked Reece's hair. He would love to have spiky hair everyday, if I would let him. I'm such a mean mommy. Madison pulled off the 80's look with her hair. They wore their PJ's and brought along their stuffed bears. I think going to school in PJ's would be awesome . . . but to wear my most favorite cozy thing, MY ROBE would be pure heaven! All is right with the world when I slip on my robe. AWE.
Oh, oops, this was about the kids days, wasn't it? Let me pull myself back on topic. OK, kids, school, great, PJ's. Yep, that about sums it up. Now they get a three day weekend because tomorrow is INVISIBLE DAY at school. ;)

1 comment:

beth said...

I bet the kids are having so much fun getting to wear costumes to school. It's almost like Halloween for a week, without the candy. ;)