Friday, April 10, 2009

One Of Those


Reece's buddy is over and spending the night tonight. Poor kid, little did he (or I, for that matter) know we were going to be given candy bars to sell. The kids school kicked off their fundraiser by sending 100 chocolate bars home with each kid. That means, we got 200 bars to sell. We went out tonight and hit up a few streets, aunts, grandparents and total strangers. The kids thought it fun to get money and sell the bars. They did pretty good too, 104 sold already. Retail Mongers in the making?
So this evening, the boys got home, threw their PJ's on and hit the Wii. Reece came over to me as I was pouring over some of my favorite blogs.
"Hey Mom, can we have a candy bar?"
I hand him one and he breaks it in half for him and friend.
"Isn't my mom the greatest?" Reece says
"I tell my mom that she is the greatest mom in the whole world," says friend.
"Ya, my mom is one of those." Reece says with satisfaction.

3 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

lol...I love it when Logan tells me that. Makes my heart melt:)

beth said...

Awww. That is so sweet. What a little gentleman you have there. :)

kells times four said...

That is precious, but we all know that Reece is a lovey boy. He is sweet!